2. All operations with the Orders, as well as the transfer of personal data from the User to the Service are carried out via an encrypted SSL channel.
4. The Service has the right to transfer personal data of the User and details of operations performed by him, with the conditions that their confidential status is preserved upon official written request / court decision / own initiative (if there is a need for an investigation) to law enforcement agencies, as well as to the User to whom they belong.
5. The Service has the right to transfer the operation details and the User’s personal data relating to the operation upon the official request of the Electronic Payment System for internal investigations.
6. All collected data about the User, as well as the operation details, performed by him are stored in the Service database for five years from the time the Service completes the User’s Last Order.
7. The service can use the user address to send e-mail.